Mobility and easy-to-use app
- Use portable devices such as phones, tablets and handheld POS devices to manage your staff easily and let them perform sales and distribution tasks efficiently
- Centrally manage stocks and prices, stock levels, tax rates, merchants, employees, and reporting across all your territories, and warehouses easily and efficiently
- Send invoices to merchants via text, link or pdf using WhatsApp, Viber or Any other sharing platform
- Monitor agent-wise / territory-wise real-time stock levels.
- Create regions, states or territories easily and assign any number of managers, Sales representatives and other employees to each territory and track each territory-wise employee activities
- Grant different access levels for sales executives and provide each with a unique PIN to log in to SalesPlay POS App
- Use shift management and identify if there’s any cash discrepancy at the end of the shift
- Keep track of sales reps' working hours using clock-in/out.
Inventory and warehouse management
- Manage inventory efficiently and accurately by tracking stocks with barcodes
- Distribute stocks from warehouses to territories or between territories easily by using transfer of goods(TOG)
- Use purchase orders to fill up your stocks accurately, email PO to suppliers and track stock invoices
- Create GRN and stock adjustments to manage your stocks and conduct weekly/monthly/annually stock counts
- Get low stock / out of stock alerts
Manage territories and merchants
- Create and maintain detailed merchant profiles with their contact information, shipping details, product preferences and purchase history
- Assign merchants to territories and manage each merchant base accurately
- Manage and keep track of credit sales, merchants’ outstanding and settlements
- Include merchant signature in the receipts.
- Access to real-time reports of sales by products, sales by category, discounts, payment types, taxes and charges
- Filter the data by territory, region or state to identify problem areas that require immediate action or opportunities for growth
- Analyze territory-wise growth easily by assessing gross sales, net sales and gross profit in the sales summary report.
- Create pricing plans that can be applied at the time of sale
- Develop merchant loyalty with loyalty programs and reward your merchants
- Create discounts based on the percentage or value, attached to the receipt or product.