SalesPlay Back Office is an analytics platform for the SalesPlay Point of Sale App. As an entrepreneur, you need to know the business’s growth over a period, and set up some user permissions across your growing team.
The Salesplay POS software can analyse your data for you in real time.
Creating a user profile from the SalesPlay Back office is easy. All you need is an active internet connection and an email address to start off with. Follow the below steps and let’s get you onboarded real quick.
1. Access SalesPlay Back Office from the SalesPlay POS app or through https://cloud.salesplaypos.com/
2. Enter your email, Password, Business type and Country. Check the terms and conditions, once you have read through carefully.
3. Click on Submit (You will receive an email to the provided email id in step 2 (above) )
4. Activate the email you receive to your inbox
5. Click on Complete registration: You can log in with the same user name and password if you have already signed up on SalesPlay POS App
6. Log in using the same email and password
7. You will land on the SalesPlay Back office main page that looks like this
Now that the registration is complete, you will need the Point of Sale App to be set up on your device.
While the Back Office is an analytics and set up system, you will find the POS more convenient to use for your regular business activities such as creating a receipt.
For example in a salon one could use the back office to analyses daily sales and numbers while using the POS app to print receipts and to continue transactions.
1. Set up your SalesPlay POS and integrate the payment gateway
2. Set up your user profile
3. Add products in bulk
4. Create a receipt and make a sale
5. Manage the cash flows
1. Monitor sales performances
2. Manage multiple controls and access points
3. Manage customers and suppliers
Need help setting up? Reach out to us. Contact Customer Support: